Authentic Oaxaca Food Tour
Eat like a local!
Join the Authentic Oaxaca Food Tour, eat like a local on a 4.5-hour food walking tour, taste more than 24 typical Oaxaca foods at the 3 main markets and street food stalls, while we talk about culture, history, gastronomy, traditions and we walk through nice places. .
During the tour you will discover why Oaxaca is one of the most important gastronomic destinations in Mexico, where corn is the main staple food and is served in a seemingly endless variety of ways.
Ages 12 and up – $55 USD
Ages 8 to 11 – $40 USD
Ages 7 and under – $0 USD
from Thursday to Saturday
+ 24 Taste
- Corn-based meals.
- Pre-hispanic corn-based dishes.
- Flavorful moles.
- Pre-hispanic drink.
- Crunchy insects.
- The most representative drinks for a typical breakfast.
- An special drink for cold days and day of death.
- A representative bread.
- Delicious tacos.
- Very common fresh drinks during hot days.
- Mouth-watering grilled meat with the corresponding garnish.
- All the tastings of food and drinks (enough for breakfast and lunch)
- Bottle of water
- We can accommodate vegetarians and those who are lactose intolerant.
- Kids are welcome
- Walking tour.
- The distance walked is about a mile. Mostly flat walking, some stairs.
- Wear comfortable clothing, good walking shoes, sunscream, hat or cap.
- Transportation to/from meeting point not included.
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Menu subject to change depending on availability.
- We suggest not making an early lunch reservation on the day of your tour.
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to the tour.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before this tour.