Authentic Oaxaca Food Tour
Eat like a local!
Join the Authentic Oaxacan Food Tour, eat like a local on a 4.5-hour food walking tour, taste more than 24 typical Oaxaca foods at the 3 main markets and street food stalls, while we talk about culture, history, gastronomy, traditions and we walk through nice places.
During the tour you will discover why Oaxaca is one of the most important gastronomic destinations in Mexico, where corn is the main staple food and is served in a seemingly endless variety of ways.
Ages 12 and up – $55 USD
Ages 8 to 11 – $40 USD
Ages 7 and under – $0 USD
Thursday & Friday
+ 24 Taste
- Corn-based meals.
- Pre-hispanic corn-based dishes.
- Flavorful moles.
- Pre-hispanic drink.
- Crunchy insects.
- The most representative drinks for a typical breakfast.
- An special drink for cold days and day of death.
- A representative bread.
- Delicious tacos.
- Very common fresh drinks during hot days.
- Mouth-watering grilled meat with the corresponding garnish.
- All the tastings of food and drinks (enough for breakfast and lunch)
- Bottle of water
- We can accommodate vegetarians and those who are lactose intolerant.
- Kids are welcome
- Walking tour.
- The distance walked is about a mile. Mostly flat walking, some stairs.
- Wear comfortable clothing, good walking shoes, sunscream, hat or cap.
- Transportation to/from meeting point not included.
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Menu subject to change depending on availability.
- We suggest not making an early lunch reservation on the day of your tour.
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to the tour.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before this tour.