RETURN HOME WITH THE BEST SOUVENIR OF ALL, A MEMORY OF YOUR INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE
A picture is worth a thousand words, for best time management select 3 experiences.
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Private tour
- Travel insurance
- Courtesy drinks
- Taste of Crema de mezcal
- Taste of Curadito de mezcal
- Car seat
- The cost of the breakfast neither the lunch
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Credit card
- Available food options for vegetarian and vegans, allergies and special dietary needs
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before this tour
- Menu subject suggested to change depending on availability
- Space for wheel-chair
- Space for stroller
For the best experience, pick three of the options below:
Discover what Mezcal is like and visit a small family Mezcal Distillery or Palenque. Each has its own method that make mezcal mysterious and unique, there is a wide variety of agaves in the State that have their own aroma and taste, savor the smoky and flavorful spirits of Agave, still hand made in copper and clay pots, taste the blends of Spadín agave flavored by fruits, meat and local herbs. Know and learn about the several processes that remain deeply ingrained old traditional culture.
Locations: San Lorenzo Albarradas | Santiago Matatlán | Santa Catarina Minas
ARTS & CRAFTS
Know the artisans and their families that still preserve their hand-crafted inheritance, while they will attend to you, show you and invite you to participate in the making of an art and craft.
- Rugs dyed with natural dyes -Teotitlán del Valle
- Wax artistic Canddles – Teotitlán del Valle
- Red Pottery – San Marcos Tlapazola
- Black Pottery – San Bartolo Coyotepec
- Alebrijes – San Martín Tilcaje & Arrazola
- Handmade Hats – Ocotlán de Morelos
For market lovers, there’s no better state than Oaxaca to enjoy the colors of the fresh fruit and vegetables, to live the local culture, the craftsmanship of the local artisans and of course the smell and taste of the typical food and drinks; nothing competes with the famed, sprawling indoor and street markets in heavily indigenous Oaxaca markets.
Market days: Monday – Teotitlán | Tuesday – Atzompa | Wednesday – Etla | Thursday – Zaachila | Friday – Ocotlán de Morelos | Saturday – Central de Abastos | Sunday – Tlacolula
Oaxaca has many natural destinies along the state, but the most amazings are the Tule Tree and the waterfalls of Hierve el Agua.
Tule Tree: Know the widest tree in the world in a relaxing walk along the colorful town.
Hierve el Agua: Explore, relax and enjoy the breathtaking landscape while you swim in the natural pools. Not recommendable for people with walking problems or wheel-chairs.