Taste +25 tasty Authentic Oaxacan Food and discover the gastronomic capital of Mexico
Eat like local in a 4 hours Food Tour, Don’t miss out 25+ typical Oaxaca food in the 3 main markets and street food stalls to sample authentic Oaxacan food.
Discover why Oaxaca is one of Mexico’s foremost food destinations, means that there is a wide range of ingredients and methods of preparation, many of these dating back to pre-Hispanic times. Corn is the main dietary staple, and it is served in a seemingly infinite variety of ways. Flavorful moles, fresh herbs, dried chiles, quesillo, grasshopers and handmade corn tortillas are just a few of the elements that make Oaxacan food so special.
- Corn-based meals.
- Pre-hispanic corn-based dishes.
- Flavorful moles.
- Pre-hispanic drink.
- Crunchy insects.
- The most representative drinks for a typical breakfast.
- An special drink for cold days and day of death.
- A representative bread.
- Delicious tacos.
- Very common fresh drinks during hot days.
- Mouth-watering grilled meat with the corresponding garnish.
- Typical sorbet and desserts.
- All the tastings of food and drinks (enough for breakfast and lunch)
- Bottle of water
- We can accommodate vegetarians and those who are lactose intolerant.
- Kids are welcome
- Walking tour.
- The distance walked is about a mile. Mostly flat walking, some stairs.
- Wear comfortable clothing, good walking shoes, sunscream, hat or cap.
- Transportation to/from meeting point not included.
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Menu subject to change depending on availability.
- We suggest not making an early lunch reservation on the day of your tour.
- Tickets must be purchased online prior to the tour.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before this tour.